Cost of living in Hollywood, Florida.
Do you want to have a glimpse of what Hollywood Florida is all about? I bet your answer is Yes! This blog is specifically written to give you detailed information about Hollywood. I will have to tell you all about Hollywood Florida, the ocean-filled city, a city loved by all, and the most welcoming city. I am Komal Acharya, a local real estate agent in Florida.
Brief History Of Hollywood FL.
This city was founded in 1925, it’s one of the oldest cities and it’s developed to be known as one of the most luxurious cities… Hollywood has lots of possibilities, varieties of things, and many options to invest in and real estate is part of it.
Furthermore, there are many amazing reasons why you should consider moving to Hollywood. Hollywood Florida came to be one of the most beautiful and welcoming cities.
In essence, The population in Hollywood Florida is approximately 155,689. It’s a city to be considered if you are moving probably for business that needs a high population to function and profit e.g, resorts, bars, restaurants, etc. Several Zip codes indicate that there are several areas: 33020 33021 33026 33027 33019 33022 33023 33024.
There’s a beautiful young circle Art park downtown, which is available for events, the inside is a beautiful sight to behold and very accomodating for kids. Events in the auditorium, they also do Arts events, summer camps, etc.
There is always a place to welcome events in the art center park. The location on the map is advantageous because it’s close to Fort Lauderdale, Miami.
Cost living In Hollywood FL.
- Hollywood Florida has a high cost of living. This said you can afford to live the luxurious lifestyle you desire. This can also be regarded as a con.
Pros of Hollywood FL.
There are too many reasons you should choose Hollywood Florida but I’ll mention a few;
- Geographical Area: North we have Fort Lauderdale, Dania Beach, and Southwest we have Pembroke Pines, Miramar, and further south we have Miami Florida, and if you go West we can find Coconut creek, Coral springs, Pamplona beach.
- Transportation: is one of the added advantages to Hollywood Florida because south Florida has been poor with transportation.
- Hollywood is multicultural: you can probably find more Spanish speakers because some cultures are higher than others.
- Entertainment/Activities: There are lots of pleasant Restaurants including cultural Restaurants. There are many shopping areas likewise with lots of amazing choices.
Real Estate In Hollywood FL.
Hollywood Florida is a very good investment if you consider real estate. There are plenty of real estate available in Hollywood Florida if you consider it Single-family houses, recreation centers, resorts for personal use treatment purposes are great options in Hollywood Florida.
Houses In Hollywood FL.
To get a decent property in Hollywood Florida you could look at for example a two-bedroom with two bathrooms close to the ocean or on the ocean with an extremely beautiful view: SQ FT: 1230 FOR $600,000 SQ FT: 7852 FOR $589,000.
After Retirement, I can recommend moving over to Hollywood Florida because there are many ocean views here and co-ops are recommended to be looked for coz’ if you have a budget less than $300,000 405 SQ FT you could get houses with your budget, for example; $280,000 one bedroom and one bathroom and has a view close to the ocean.
This proves how welcoming Hollywood is and how beautiful and much of a right choice it is. If you are looking for luxurious houses where you can live a luxurious lifestyle you can consider houses of $990,900 1361 SQ FT, with two bedrooms, and two bathrooms.
If you are looking to get houses with no HOA and close to the beach then you can have a budget of $650,000 1877 SQ FT with 5 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. You have many beautiful choices to choose from.