Reasons to move to Deerfield Beach, FL
Are you looking forward to moving to DeerfieldBeach, Florida? Then you are at the perfect place. Welcome to my blog!. In this article, you are going to find out everything you need to know about Deerfield Beach and see why you should choose this town as your hometown. I am Komal Acharya, a local real estate agent in Florida. Let's find out all the reasons for Deerfield Beach.
History of Deerfield Beach
Deerfield Beach could be considered a small town because its population is only around 30,000 of the entire 79,000 in South Florida, So basically, this town gives you a feeling of a small town.
You’d find it interesting to know the history behind the name “Deerfield Beach“. Many years ago up until 1939, you’d find Deers roaming in the fields close to the Beach. Since then, the town got its name from the noticeable activities of Deers in the fields around the Beach. The town is also referred to as a tourist center.
Reasons for choosing Deerfield Beach
I would like to point out some of the reasons why Deerfield Beach is you!
- Deerfield Beach is unique because The water in Beach is crystal clear compared to other Beaches in Florida, giving it the name, the blue well Beach. This uniqueness makes fishing activities very simple and you will enjoy the views while sightseeing.
- In Deerfield Beach, there is no traffic jam. Unlike some other famous places like this, it is quite easy to move from one place to another even during job hours. You could every 15 to 20 minutes to move around in the town.
- The town generally offers a lot of fun and outdoor activities for families living there. Aside from swimming, you can engage in surfing, jet skiing, boating, and fishing. Don’t forget to take diving lessons in Deerfield Beach!
- This city also has an almost 600-acre park which we called Deerfield Beach Arboretum, it also has a water park, biking, jogging areas, and greenery surroundings. And for me, the ski Rigzin is my favorite location!
- The town accommodates a lot of things population like the Brazilians, Portugues and other cultures from the South Florida Salford. Therefore you enjoy a multicultural environment in Deerfield Beach.
Housing in Deerfield Beach.
Getting a house in Deerfield Beach is around $179,00, which I would say is a good deal. What do you think? Meanwhile, living around the Beach like one of the condos building ranges between $350,000 to millions just as it is in Fort Lauderdale and Miami, the famous Cities in Florida.
Living in this community is much more affordable because the salary of an average worker is $45000. Living in Deerfield beach gives you a good lifestyle and that is why u must be here!
The community is ideal for commuters and travelers as well. The location is close to several major highways and two major airports, which are Laurel and Palm beach. Deerfield beach’s proximity to the Atlantic coastline confirms its beach town status.