Top 5 cities in South Florida.
There are 5 cities in South Florida that you need to know about. The blog is created to avail the facts you need to know about these cities (Pembroke Pines, Weston, Boca Raton, Parkland, and Wellington), their pros, and cons, and even their lifestyle there. By the way, my name is Komal Acharya, and I'm a local real estate agent in Florida. In case you are looking to move to South Florida if you have already decided to move to South Florida, and you're a little bit confused about Pembroke Pines, Weston, Parkland, Boca Raton and Wellington, then, this article would be good for you.
#5. Pembroke pines
Pembroke Pines is a city in southern Broward County, Florida, United States. The city is located 22 miles (35 km) north of Miami.
The population of Pembroke Pines is 171,178 as of the 2020 census. It is a suburb of and the fourth-most populous city in the Miami metropolitan area, which was home to an estimated 6,012,331 people in 2015.
- The cost of living is affordable, compared to other places in South Florida.
- Pembroke Pines offers an excellent educational system. The schools are fantastically great.
- Pembroke pines has great shopping areas.
- In Pembroke Pines, there is a low crime rate. You are very safe there, ain’t it cool?
- And talking about its proximity to main cities, Pembroke Pines is close to Fort Lauderdale and Miami.
Weston is one of my favorite towns in South Florida because the community has all kinds of things that make living there conducive, here are a few below:
- The community has good schools, and the educational prowess of kids is secured.
- The landscape of the city is great also.
- There are about 35,000 Palm trees in Weston.
- Looking for investment, There are a lot of opportunities in Weston as well.
Parkland is a suburban city in northern Broward County, Florida. As of the 2020 census, the population of Parkland was 34,670. Parkland is part of the Miami metropolitan area, which was home to 6,166,488 people in 2020. Parkland was incorporated into a city on August 13th, 1963 by C. Farris Bryant, the Governor of Florida.
Parkland is a suburban city in northern Broward County, Florida. As of the 2020 census, the population of Parkland was 34,670. Parkland is part of the Miami metropolitan area, which was home to 6,166,488 people in 2020.
- It’s famous for the newer buildings there
- Due to Covid-19, the prices of houses have increased by about 35% to 40%.
- One disadvantage is that parkland is far from highways.
It’s like a resort-style community center and the city itself offers tons of activities for the kids. And even in general, you want to explore the town, very wide roads and a very safe town like the crime rates are almost zero there, I would say define very safe town to live in.
#2. Boca Raton
Boca Raton was first incorporated on August 2, 1924, as “Bocaratone” which implies “mouse’s mouth” in Spanish. It was later incorporated as Boca Raton in 1925. The 2020 census shows that the town is populated by around 97,422.
The town is located about 45 miles north of Miami. Boca Raton is a business city. Boca Raton is home to the main campus of Florida Atlantic University and some notable institutes.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has an area of 29.1 sq mi (75.4 km²), of which 27.2 sq mi (70.4 km²) of this island and 1.9 sq mi (5.0 km²) of it (6.63%) is water.
The features of the city are as follows;
- Proximity to everglades.
- There is a low crime rate in Boca Raton.
- Houses are very expensive in Boca Raton just like in Parkland.
Boca Raton is considered one of the safest cities. However, Boca Raton does have some patches since this is one of the old cities.
Therefore, in not every area I will consider high crime rate, you should have proper knowledge about the area or the project areas professional.
Wellington is a village just west of West Palm Beach in central Palm Beach County and 66 mi (106 km) north of Miami. As of 2019, the city had a population of 65,398 according to the U.S. Census Bureau of estimates, making it the most populous village in the state.
It is the fifth-largest municipality in Palm Beach County by population. Wellington is part of the Miami metropolitan area.
- The schools in Wellington are vet good and of high quality.
- It has what I would call a great appreciation value.
- Wellington is superb. And, is filled with both outdoors and recreational activities.
visibility wise, like you got to live in Boca Raton then only the approximate proximity is geographically great. Wellington has beautiful houses. Their different kinds of layouts you will find and your build is pretty new.
However, most of the construction happened after 1990. You have almost 40% of the construction after 2000 In a volunteer area. Thank you guys for always reading my blogs.